+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Animation School in Pune

Best Animation School in Pune

I want to do professional course in Animation. Can you suggest any good animation school in Pune

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Best Animation School in Pune

Arena is famous. Its everywhere. Not just in Pune. But go to them for a demo and see if you like them. I took their course in Mumbai and learnt a lot. But everyone says that some arena centres have good teachers and other dont. so just see if you like the teacher giving the demo and then decide.

I have been to Arena in Mumbai. the staff is good here and they teach really well. I think in Pune also Arena will be equally good. Arena is very reputed in animation. check out Arena in your area. you can also attend one or two classes before getting enrolled.

I also have heard of Arena a lot.. Its a safe choice..

Arena is one of the best Animation Institute. I have been a student of this institute and I am from Delhi. I found that course is taught by experienced industry professionals. Both the theoretical knowledge and the practical learning is given. workshops are also held by the experts in the multimedia, and animation. I found it a very enriching experience.

Hello everyone, it’s very important to have a comfortable process while working at a computer. And for this you need to have very high-quality smells on the work table. You can find a lot of beautiful Pictures and photos that can make your device a lot of beauty. This is a great site with a lot of choices.

If you need inspiration for your animation works then check out manga kakalot for the best mangas and anime as they prove to be the best inspiration for animation workers.