+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planning to get married

Planning to get married

I has been five years now, I do not have any kids and now I am very lonely in life. I am planning for 2 marriage...please tell me if my decision is wrong.

Smile Remarriage

Hi, Ramiya... I'm very happy for you... atleast now after 5years you have decided to get re-married... I welcome your decision & wish you all the best.

If I could help you in any way... I would be grateful. Please, feel free to contact me & my mail id:

Re-marriage

Hi, in what way are you going to help me? I don't even know you...are you running a marriage bureau? Thanks for your concern....

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    your decision to remarry is right. you will surely get happiness this time round. Have you found out the guy or are you searching for him through marriage portals?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    great idea!! i support you. This is my second marriage. my first one was an abusive marriage and i had to opt out of it but luckily i got love the second time. my best wishes for you.

My daer Ramya before getting remarried check if you are active to bear a child.
    wish you the best

Its a good option that you have thought to have a life partner. Please go head and no second thoughts.... Life is to be happy and enjoy not to be alone. It might be good to be alone now but not on the long run. So Good you have decided to re-marriage please go with your thoughts..

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Agree wholeheartedly with Samruti! Go ahead Ramiya! All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by plrk008
    My daer Ramya before getting remarried check if you are active to bear a child.
    wish you the best
    What nonsense! Ramya, it is wonderful that you are thinking of getting remarried.. everyone deserves a 2nd chance at happiness! but that doesnt mean that you should check if you are "active to bear a child!"

The person is to get married to you because he chooses to be your LIFE partner. That means going through all illnesses, if any, together as well. Please ignore the previous member's suggestions and go forward in finding yourself a suitable life partner..

Wish you all the best!