+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin

Good Hand Soap for Sensitive Skin

My skin type is very sensitive. I have heard of various soap brands that are good for sensitive skin types and have tried most of them. But they cause rashes on my face. Can anyone please suggest me a good brand of hand wash range that is totally natural or herbal?

If you have sensitive skin, then you need to take care of it and have to choose soap with care. You can use baby soaps as they are suitable for sensitive skin and are very gentle. Organic soaps are also good for sensitive skin. you can try using sebamed baby soap as it is just right for sensitive skin or you can also try Rustic art organic baby soap as it is super gentle on skin. Do let me know if you find this information helpful.

I use Dove care for my sensitive skin and I find it very good. My skin feels so fresh and beautiful and does not feel stretched unlike other soaps. so I will continue using this soap. I have also tried completely natural or herbal soaps also but my skin becomes red after using them so I prefer sticking to Dove until I find a better one.