+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored with my Unmarried Life

Bored with my Unmarried Life

i am bored with my single and lonely life...I don't want to get married, please give some tips for shunning away my boredom.

You are bored with your single and lonely life, then why don't you get married. First of all try to find a good partner, who is able to understand you and do not think about marriage, rather just think about companionship. who knows that gradually, you may fall in love and be interested in getting married.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Occupy yourself with some hobby.. When you will be occupied with something interesting, then only you will not feel bored. You will be able to enjoy life. Make friends then you will not be lonely.

I would suggest please help poor people near your area by taking some classes, or do some volunteer service to temples, old age centers etc...there are lot of ways to keep you busy and responsible...

Is there a reason you dont want to get married? Life is better if you have someone to share it with. Adopt a pet dog or cat. There are millions of strays who are looking for a lovely home. I have adopted a street dog Chaser and that was the best decision me and my family ever made.