+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i join Vedanta Academy

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question Should i join Vedanta Academy

Swami Parthasarathy of Vedanta Academy is a wonderful and modern guru. He is over 90 but yet insists that everyone in his academy has to do some sport for health. He plays cricket! His lectures on incorporating Hindu Values into your business are so popular that people from all over the world have come to his academy for his 6 year long diploma program on adapting the Bhagvad Gita to Modern Business.

I went for a lecture to his academy in Lonavala and really enjoyed by 2 day stay. Now I really want to enroll in his diploma program but I am 22 and my Mom is saying that no way can I go away for a 6 year program!

She wants me to get married. What is important at this stage? Spiritual growth? Or Marriage? Please give me your views.

Thanks!

hi...

u obviously cannot get away for a 6 year program at a stage where ur family is worried about ur marriage. its not fair to them that u worry them so much. vedanta academy has gurus who take classes at ur house also and they hold discources and lectures every few months,, learn from those. read their books.. that wll help u grow spiritually as weell.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Get cheap essay help online by essay writers UK to secure best grades. Professional Essay Service offers best essay writing service UK with unlimited ...
    Professional Essay Writing Services Uk

I think at this stage marriage is not important, you are only 22, what kind of marriage, spiritual growth and not only, but better career, therefore your mother is in too much of a hurry, but if you do not have time to study, then contact https://pro-papers.com

When I read forums, I also like to play at https://book-of-ra-slot.com/kostenlo...-und-download/. I feel that I`m an unlucky person but here I often win money.

I wanted a part-time job so I applied for writing reviews on nd-center.com review, they are highly cooperative and professional, they explained the procedure live on zoom call.

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepaneel installateur Sint-Pieters-Leeuw

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Zwembad inox

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Zonnepaneel installateur Ternat

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Zwembaden keramisch

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Zonnepaneel installateur Tervuren

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Zonnepaneel installateur Tielt-Winge

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Aanleg zwembaden

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Zonnepaneel installateur Tienen

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Zonnepaneel installateur Vilvoorde

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Zonnepaneel installateur Wemmel

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zwembad plaatsen tuin

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepaneel installateur Tremelo

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Zwembad bouwen in de tuin

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Zonnepaneel installateur Wezembeek-Oppem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast