+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Reiki for real?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Is Reiki for real?

I got high fever when I was on a trip to Goa with my family friends. This one aunty has started practicing Reiki professionally and offered to treat me. I really dont believe in all this hokus-pokus and declined. But my parents forced me to let her treat me. I sat around for what felt like forever and she kept asking me if im feeling better, but I didnt feel anything different. She then said that you dont believe in all this, do you...

Only if you trust and believe, will it help u..

Is Reiki for real?

reiki is for real. it has been known to heal patients from a lot of problems. but your aunty was right,, if you let someone try to heal you when your mind is thinking that it is hokus pokus, your negativity is not allowing for reiki to work its magic on u. you have to at least be curious to see how it MAY help you. you have to be receptive to the fact that someone is trying to help you. then only can it succeed in healing you.

Reiki definitely help people for curing their disease as well as in other area also, this is a science to transfer the energy on a cosmic level, basically Reiki healers attune to transfer the Magnetic fields, from the cosmic world, it has amazing results and benefits, few minutes of reiki can make you fresh and energetic..however unless we are open to receive nothing will happen, pl. do not block yourself and see the results. to know more why in Ancient Science temple was placed at the area where we have more of magnetic fields, how magnetic fields help people to drive the positive energy...mail us at info@ancientscience.co.in
    Last edited by Praveen Varshney; 13-03-2014 at 11:08 AM.

I am a doctor and I am living in USA, apart from being a medical doctor, I am interested in alternative medicine also, so I learnt Reiki for few years...yes its true..reiki deals with the chakras and subtle energy but I would suggest do not practice it much because it take energy from one point to another but you are not actually getting connected to the Cosmos as they think. After many years into Reiki and Pranic Healing..some one told me about SahajaYoga Meditation....I learnt it...and I would say I have much better knowledge and experience of Chakras now,now I can actually feel all my chakras...no need to Imagine them, Try Sahaja Yoga...instead of Reiki..Sahaja is for free, and no business involved in it....so dont think that I am promoting it.I am a doctor who believes in ancient indian medicine and I found the depth .So Iam just sharing my views..Thanks and Good Luck

can reiki help me lose weight and calm down my temper?

Reiki, an ancient Japanese healing technique, has gained popularity in recent years, leaving many wondering if its purported benefits are valid or simply a passing trend. Advocates of Reiki claim that it can reduce stress, promote relaxation, and improve overall well-being. However, skepticism remains as critics question the scientific evidence behind these claims. https://kinogo-by.online/

At its core, Reiki is based on the belief that a universal life force energy flows through every living being. Practitioners harness this energy and transfer it through their hands to promote healing. Proponents argue that this healing modality can restore balance and harmony within the body, mind, and spirit.

One of the primary challenges in evaluating the validity of Reiki lies in its subjective nature. Unlike conventional medical treatments, Reiki's effects cannot be easily measured or quantified. Scientific studies on Reiki have produced mixed results, with some indicating positive outcomes, such as reduced pain and improved emotional well-being, while others show no significant effects beyond placebo.

Critics argue that Reiki may simply trigger the placebo effect, wherein the belief in a treatment's efficacy leads to positive outcomes. They contend that any perceived benefits from Reiki can be attributed to relaxation, human touch, or the power of suggestion, rather than any specific energy manipulation.

Supporters, on the other hand, argue that Reiki practitioners are harnessing authentic energy that may not yet be fully understood or measurable by current scientific methods. They emphasize the thousands of anecdotal accounts from individuals who have experienced positive changes in their physical and mental health through Reiki sessions.

Ultimately, whether Reiki is considered valid or not may depend on one's perspective and personal experiences. While scientific evidence may be lacking, the subjective experiences of those who have received Reiki treatments cannot be discounted.

It's important for individuals interested in Reiki to approach it with an open mind and consider it as a complementary therapy rather than a substitute for conventional medical treatments. Reiki, when used alongside traditional healthcare practices, can serve as a useful tool to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and potentially enhance overall well-being.

In conclusion, the validity of Reiki remains a contentious topic. While some scientific research points to potential benefits, the lack of objective evidence leaves room for skepticism. Regardless, Reiki continues to be embraced by individuals seeking alternative healing practices. Perhaps more research is needed to better understand the mechanisms and effects of this ancient energy-based therapy.

Aromatherapy, a branch of alternative medicine, has gained immense popularity in recent years for its potential to heal and alleviate various ailments. By utilizing the power of scent, aromatherapy aims to enhance physical, mental, and emotional well-being. The ancient practice dates back to over 5,000 years and is based on the idea that aromas from essential oils can influence our moods, emotions, and even our physical health. https://aviator-game-kz.kz/

Essential oils, the cornerstone of aromatherapy, are highly concentrated plant extracts that capture the essence and natural fragrance of various plants. They are derived from flowers, leaves, bark, roots, and other plant parts. The oils are then used in a variety of ways, including inhalation, massage, and topical application, to provide therapeutic benefits.

Inhaling the aroma of essential oils is believed to have a profound impact on our well-being. The scent molecules enter the olfactory system, directly affecting the limbic system, which is responsible for our emotions and memories. This direct connection between scent and emotions is what makes aromatherapy so powerful. Different scents can evoke different responses, such as relaxation, energization, or even uplifting our mood.

Furthermore, essential oils can also be used topically through massage or application to the skin. When applied to specific areas of the body, the oils can penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream, providing internal benefits. For example, lavender oil is known for its ability to promote relaxation and improve sleep quality.

Aromatherapy has been found effective in managing various conditions. It is often used as a complementary therapy to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression. Scents like lavender, chamomile, and bergamot are commonly used for their calming properties. Peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary, on the other hand, are known for their invigorating and uplifting qualities, making them perfect for enhancing mental focus and relieving fatigue.

Beyond the psychological benefits, aromatherapy has also been found to offer physical relief. For instance, tea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a popular choice for treating acne and skin infections. Eucalyptus oil, renowned for its respiratory benefits, can help relieve congestion and symptoms of colds and allergies.

While essential oils offer a wide range of healing properties, caution must be exercised in their usage. Some oils can cause irritation or allergic reactions, and they should always be diluted before applying topically. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and individuals with certain health conditions should also seek guidance from a trained aromatherapist before using essential oils.

In conclusion, aromatherapy is a fascinating practice that uses the power of scent to promote healing and well-being. By harnessing the therapeutic properties of essential oils, we can enhance our physical, mental, and emotional state. Whether you seek relaxation, clarity of mind, or relief from a physical ailment, aromatherapy offers a natural and holistic approach to overall wellness. So next time you catch a whiff of a pleasant scent, remember that it might hold more power than you think!