+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surprising Health Benefits of Bananas for Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Surprising Health Benefits of Bananas for Kids

Which essential nutrients are found in bananas? Which health benefits can kids enjoy by consuming bananas? How to include bananas in the diet of kids?

Banana has nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium and lots of fiber. It is a wholesome fruit for kids as it keeps them satiated for a long time. It is a good fruit as it helps regulate bowel movement as it has soluble fiber pectin.It also boosts brain power of kids because it is rich in potassium. high in potassium, it promotes healthy Bones. and protects the eyesight also.
    For kids who have a sweet tooth,banana can help satiate the sweet cravings in a healthy way.

I never knew that banana has so many nutrients. It is really a nutritious fruit and so I will try to incorporate it in daily diet. I only thought that banana leads to weight gain so avoided this fruit but after knowing so many health benefits especially for kids, I will make sure to have it daily and also encourage others such as friends and relatives to include this fruit.

Bnana is like full meal and you can eat at any time in day.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Banana has amazing health benefits and this fruit is good for kidneys and bones because of high potassium content. It helps prevent the loss of calcium from the body and is good mood enhancer. It has essential amino acid tryptophan and produces serotonin which acts as calming agent.
    It is also high in Vitamin B6 so prevents a type of anemia thus helps in keeping blood healthy. It helps boost immune system and thus prevents illnesses and diseases.

it is a great idea that they are going worldwide and selling good services. If one can get in contact with them, Biotech News, and get some more information then this will allow the company to earn more and people should know that costs are pretty low.