+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Remedies for Cough

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Home Remedies for Cough

What are the causes of cough? Are home remedies effective on ailments like cough and cold? Is it safe to treat cough in children with home remedies?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-12-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Home Remedies are quite effecting in treating simple cough and cold. If started home remedies early, the they can cure cough and cold completely. Remedies such as use of ginger and honey work well for cough if taken 3-4 times a day. Basil leaves with honey works well for cold. I have been taking these whenever I have cold or cough since I was small and I hardly needed allopathic medicines. These are safe and without any side effects so they are best for simple ailments like cold and cough.

Home remedies are best for cough. We should never give allopathic medicines for cough or cold as they are very string and gradually weaken the immune system while home remedies are natural and gentle on the body. Kids benefit most from these home remedies as these are most effective on their delicate system.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There are different types of cough and for different types, different remedies work. The two types of cough are dry and productive cough. In latter, there is production of phlegm or mucous which the body needs to get rid of and does so by coughing. Home remedies work best on productive cough by helping the body to produce more phlegm. These remedies work as expectorant. Honey is best expectorant. Ginger is also good for coughs. So yes these remedies work better on kids.

nice

There are many home remedies for cough that can help to ease the symptoms and speed up the healing process. Some of the most effective home remedies for cough include drinking assisted living facilities near me plenty of fluids, gargling with warm salt water, taking a steamy shower, using a humidifier, and drinking herbal teas. honey and lemon juice can also help to ease a cough. rest and relaxation are also important in helping the body to heal.

Immerse yourself in the blissful atmosphere of Eden Karaoke, located near Danang Stadium. With Korean-style facilities and rooms featuring bathrooms, it's a destination for those seeking a tranquil karaoke experience. Join the diverse clientele and book your spot for a night of stadium bliss. 다낭밤문화

Immerse yourself in the ultimate gaming experience with our MMO Games at Daman Games. Team up with friends or make new allies as you conquer virtual worlds together.