+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is the best diet for good hair?

what is the best diet for good hair?

Hi
    am divya From mumbai i need your hepl tell me how to reduce hair fall and avoid dandraf
    Reply me fast i am waiting for your result??

Regards
    Divya Kunder

Hi Divya,
    The health of hair is directly linked to our diet. Hairs are reflection of our health so if you are having hair fall, then it means there is something lacking in the diet. You need to have a balanced diet. Try to include fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet along with few nuts and dairy products. Foods rich in zinc and selenium help i controlling hair fall. Include eggs and green leafy vegetables. Get a blood test done to know if you have iron deficiency. Anemia is one of the major causes of hair fall.

As for dandruff, you can use home remedies. Rinse your hair with water in which Neem leaves are boiled. Neem leaves have antimicrobial and antibacterial properties so it is great for getting rid of dandruff.

thank you soo much

and i have some pimple marks how do i resolve it ???

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Divya,

For pimples you need to detoxify your body. As Smriti said the health of body is directly linked to the food we eat. Try to avoid oily and spicy food. Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables and also have more water. Water will flush out the toxins from your body and thus give you clear skin. The best way to detoxify your body is to have a glass of warm water to which honey and lemon juice has been added the first thing in the morning. Also include physical activity daily. Doing this you will surely get a clearer and glowing skin.

Thank you very much.............

Did you start with the healthy diet Divya. You need to have patience as all this will take a long time may be a month or more. Continue the healthy diet. As for dandruff try that remedy twice a week. If your dandruff is cured, then you will also notice a clearer skin as dandruff is also one of the causes of pimples.

I have no idea about it, but I think that protein diet can help for hair problems

Recently, my girlfriend had such a problem: with age, for some reason, it got worse at times with her hair. They became terrible, and it was very difficult to comb them. I decided to help her and came across this product https://www.amazon.com/Keratin-Infus.../dp/B01456DJ66. I decided to give her such a gift. And over time, everything came to her senses, her long beautiful hair returned. Highly recommend.