+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips to Feed Picky Eaters

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tips to Feed Picky Eaters

Is your child eating right? What kind of food does your child like to eat? Do you find it difficult to feed your child?
    To read the related article, click here.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I feel that my kid is not eating right. My daughter is 7 yrs old and he hardly has his vegetables. She likes to have potatoes, bitter gourd and lady finger. Recently she started having green leafy vegetables. I am worried that she might be deficient in vitamins or nutrients. She is a grwoing child and needs more nutrition but she does not find the taste palatable. What can I do? Am I too concerned mother?

My 5 yr old son is a picky eater. He likes to eat sweets very much. I am in a dilemma as to give him sweets that often or not. I am now giving him sweet only when he finishes his regular food. He hardly likes to have normal breakfast, lunch or dinner. So I make sure that he has his proper meals with the promise that I will give him sweet after he finishes his meal. So now I have noticed a change in his eating habits. He readily eats his meals and waits for his sweets. I am happy that at least he is having healthy food.