+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vagdevi Vilas school,Marathahally

Vagdevi Vilas school,Marathahally

Hi all,

Any latest feedback about Vagdevi Vilas school would be helpful. Planning to admit kid to first standard.

Thank you
    Reks

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Vagdevi is a very good school as my cousin's daughter is in that school. I had once gone there. The building is grand and I liked the way the teachers interacted with the parents. The school fees is also reasonable as compared to other schools. Infrastructure is very good. A large playground and spacious classrooms make this school a better choice over others. Teaching staff is well trained and teaches through audio-visuals. In a short time, this school has made so much progress in the field of education with a good academic record. So if you admit your kid from 1 standard, there would be all round development of your kid.

Thanks a lot.. Siya Gandhi.. Had seen so many negative reviews recently and was in a confused state .. We had contacted the school for the first standard admission.They said it will start only by December... Do you have any idea about the criteria in selecting the kid..like the type of questions that they might ask,etc?