+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School Reviews

Question School Reviews

Hi, I need some honest feedback about Gokuldham School vs Vibgyor High in Malad East. Any feedback is welcome! Thanks!!

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Gokuldham is affiliated to ICSE board and is a very good school. It has classes upto 12 standard and is a co-ed school. Various sports and activities are encouraged such as swimming, football, cricket, kho-kho, roller skating and many more. Training is free for most of the sports except for some and there are classes for Taekwondo also. My friend's son is in this school and she has high regards for this school so I feel this is better than VIBGYOR. VIBGYOR is too expensive and it was in news recently for all the wrong reasons. Moreover I do not have much idea about this school. If I get some feedback, I will surely revert back to you.

Hello, My sister is considering Lakshdham or Vibgyor High School. She's an English teacher and she spends much time preparing for classes, creating tasks to domyhomeworkonline testing for her students, so homeschooling is out of the question. She wants to hire a private tutor for her son, Aaryan. Should she also review perhaps Billabong High in Malad West?