+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inner Wear?

Angry Inner Wear?

Can Any One Tell me the difference between panty, lingerie, G string and Thong? Which is comfort to wear?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

About inners wears

panty, G string and Thong are all names of panties. Lingerie is a word used for female undergarments.... but why are u keen to know about all this?

panty, G string and Thong are all names of panties. Lingerie is a word used for female undergarments.... but why are u keen to know about all this?

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Inner Wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Saranya
    Can Any One Tell me the difference between panty, lingerie, G string and Thong? Which is comfort to wear?
    Lingerie is an umbrella term for all underwear: Bras and Panties.

Panties are of different styles: G - String, Thong, Bikini, Briefs, Boy Shorts, High Waist, Low Waist:- These are all different types of Panties.

A G-string is women's underwear which is made up of a string at the back which goes in between the buttocks and a little piece of covering which goes to the front.

The thong on the other hand has more covering at the buttocks area but not much.

A thong covers more of the butt cheeks than a g-string does.

These inner wear always get me confused too. However, I am more focusing on the "outer wear". I like to work on my fashion style. Actually, I am crazy about designer pieces. You can never go wrong with designer items because these luxury brands are the trendsetters. Although, their products are not very budget-friendly. Luckily for me, my sister sent me this informative post about fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag and it surprised me to see how top-rated the quality of knockoffs are these days. Finally, there are some affordable high-fashion for low-incomers like me. You've got to read this!