+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fun Ways to Celebrate Children’s Day

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Fun Ways to Celebrate Children’s Day

How to celebrate Children’s Day so that it becomes one of the unforgettable days for children? What gifts can be given to children on the occasion of Children’s Day? How to celebrate children’s day with babies and toddlers?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 14-11-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Children's Day is celebrated in schools all over India but I feel that what is done in schools in not enough. We need to make children know the significance of this day. We need to make them proud of our country, its history and its leaders without boring them. I feel the right way to celebrate this day is to give freedom to children to do what they feel like. They can voice their feelings and express them in whichever way they want. Only when kids are given freedom, they are happy and are able to flourish beautifully. Rather than burdening them with studies and our own decisions, we should let them what they are; children. Let them enjoy this day the way they want. I feel this much we can do for the kids who are future of this nation. We can also show them movies related to our Indian culture or freedom struggle so that they can value what they have.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. w88

You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: letou

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. الطبخ