+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good cbse school in pune?

Good cbse school in pune?

Hello, we are soon moving to US for 2 years however I want my kids to continue their studies in India staying with their grandparents.
    I am looking for some good residential schools in or near Pune, where we can access/ be updated about all the progress of my kid. Can somebody please suggest any good school under CBSE syllabus?

My son, Aarav is also studying in the boarding school since 3 years now. He is studying in Heritage School. It is managed by Pearson so all the facilities are very good. You can also consider it for your children. I get regular updates from the school on my child's progress, also you can access about their progress by logging in on pwer schools once the child gets Admitted.
    Check out there website for more information

I know The Heritage School. My friend's son is in there. It is a very good school. It has superb facilities so you can surely try here. It's in Talegaon district of Pune. Another good school that I have heard a lot about is J V Patil International School in Alephata. You can search information about both the schools and then decide in which you want your child to be. You will get all the updates from the school as they have latest technology to keep the parents informed.

Yes The Heritage School is one of the best boarding schools in Pune. You will be constantly be in touch with your child's progress. Being updated about the progress or problems of children is the best thing that a parent can ask for in a boarding school.