+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are Spa resorts?

Question What are Spa resorts?

What are these Spa resorts? Why do people go out there other than for massages? what is so different about them? I cant afford to go to them but im just curious what all the fuss for spas is!

Spa resort is the resort where you get all spa services such as hair spa, foot spa, nail spa, spa massage etc. These places are very expensive but the experience you get is very good. It is basically a place to pamper all your senses. It helps rejuvenate and refresh your mind and body.

Can anyone advice some good ones? I am just dreaming of a hot tub and massage...

These places are definitely worth being visited. Yeap, it's not cheap but your experience will be great. After visiting one spa resort I decided to buy a hot tub. It's a great thing. Also here I purchased a cover for it. Try to save some money on visiting such places. You won't regret it.

I usually find spa centres during any vacation. I really love massage and I like to try some procedures during my vacation, because my friends who haven't seen me for at least 10 days see the changes more clearly, but at the same time, none of my friends saw the whole recovery period after augmentation and alignment of the lip contour. And it can not fail to please me. Plus, really top-notch aesthetic medicine experts usually specialize in something specific. For example, I found Best Spa in Sarasota Florida which specializes in rejuvenation, anti-wrinkle and anti-aging. This is exactly for what I'm going to Florida soon. If I'll need to enlarge my breasts, for example, then I will choose the clinic that specializes in this.

Orb Sole's Avatar Junior Member
    You know, spa resorts are not suitable for everyone. However, I adore them and now my bathroom is going through renovation. We decided to use bath reglazing from this site and I hope soon it will look good again. Of course, now I often visit spa and to be honest, I am tired of them now. Wanna my bathroom back again.

When I originally built my house I put a spa in the master bathroom but after more than 15 years it got worn out, dull and ugly. I hired a company in Miami that offers bathtub refinishing and it came out so beautiful that I cant even explain it. I'd dare to say that it looks better now than how it originally looked when I purchased it. I love it.