+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair going gray at young age

Question Hair going gray at young age

Why does hair starts getting gray at the young age?
    My friend has so many strands of white hair. But otherwise her hair is beautiful and she is very healthy. What is the reason for this greying of her?

Hi sister

how about ur diet
    hope u have pitta type body
    so just take "triphala" tablets from himalaya health care for 1-3 months u wil get nice results

Quote Originally Posted by mpvijaykhanna
    Hi sister

how about ur diet
    hope u have pitta type body
    so just take "triphala" tablets from himalaya health care for 1-3 months u wil get nice results
    Hello! How does triphala help hair greying? I have been asked by my uncle to get triphala, soak it in water and splash my eyes with it in the morning because I have a high eye number.. But didnt know that it helps hair greying also.. Or is it that the Himalaya tablets are something different?

human body is having three doshas
    1. vata
    2.pitta
    3.kabha

vata uses for mobility,pitta for heat (like thermo regulation and digestive agni), kabha for cold.

imbalances of three doshas like pitta increases will make more heat. by that heat melanin will affect and it can not give proper hair or skin colour.
    so if u take triphala. that tablet will reset the imbalances.

so u can get ur regular melanin process there

u can buy any brand of triphala powder or tablet

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Gray hair can also be heredity if your mother or father having gray hair at young age its means that can be the reason you getting gray hair.

Curry leaves infused with coconut oils helps. Its an age old secret.