+ Reply to Thread

Thread: concerned about using baby products

concerned about using baby products

Recently baby products from reputed Johnson and Johnson brand are under scanner because they contained a carcinogenic compound. I am much concerned after this as this was the most trusted brand. Which brand is good for baby products and who knows that it may also have harmful ingredients in it. Are organic baby products safe?

It's really important that you check the ingredients of the product before buying. My pedeatrician recommended me to use chicco products and ensured me that they go through high quality check and is safe for a child. I currently using it and till now it's working good for me.

I suggest you to use Mothercare Baby Products for your child. They are very gentle for baby's skin. I also use the same. To get the list of some mothercare products that I recently found over the internet please follow the following link :
    http: //www .safetykart .com/ brands/ Mothercare/ bid-BB1672.aspx

Baby's skin is very delicate, and very sensitive, you have to take care by choosing right products, you can first concern with your doctor, or check with product, just to test, if its not giving any harm to your baby.
    As per me products like Huggies, Libero, Mamy poko, Chicco etc are good brands, should not harm, but also still depends on individual's.
    Nowadays there are many sites, who sell these branded baby products with discounted rates.

You can check diapers4baby . com

Baby's skin is very soft and sensitive and you must really check the ingredients and do a research about the products you use for your baby. I use Chicco products which is free from harmful chemicals and keeps my baby's skin ultra soft. Trust me it is really gud and best products available for kids. Cosulted my baby's doctor and he also gave me go ahead for. the same. Chicco has this whole baby moments range of products for your baby's skin and it's awesome. Here's a link whhere you can order their products.
    http://www. firstcry .com/ chicco/chicco-baby-moments-body-lotion-with-almond-milk/ 247741/ product-detail

They have shampoo, soap and massage oil too. It's really gentle on the baby's skin.

Your concerns and anxiety are right in place but this is one off thing. All the baby products have to pass the stringent checks laid down by FDA. If a product is found to contain a harmful substance, then it will be banned and the license of the company may also be compounded. so do not worry, check the labels before using

Check the ingredients before buying any product. This is the best possible way of ensuring good products for your baby. If you are in doubt then do not use that product. Organic baby products are safer and good for delicate baby skin.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Go for organic products as they are safe. they are made from natural ingredients so they do not cause harm. I have been using organic products and have no complaints.