+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day care for both kids - 6 yrs & 2yrs

Day care for both kids - 6 yrs & 2yrs

Hi,

I am a working mom of 2 kids, one aged 6 yrs+ and the other is 2 yrs. The elder one goes to school while the other is due for playschool. Can someone please suggest any good & reasonable in money terms day care where both of my kids can stay after school hours in and around sector 40, Gurgaon? I know of Amity Global school, but that is far too expensive for me approx 42 K for both kids per month. Footprints again is like $14K per month for the younger one only & they will not keep my elder child...very confused & feeling helpless !!

Hi Jasmine,
    You need to do a recce of day care or creche i your area and then compare them. I believe that you can find one of your budget and liking. You can try this link to get the list of day care in your area: http://vlistu.indiaparenting.com/Day...region=Gurgaon
    Hope this helps you

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Palak. You need to find out some creche or day care and then have to compare. Compare the services, quality and also fees then only you will be better able to arrive at a conclusion. Don't go only by low cost as it could be a disastrous decision for your growth and development of kids.