+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moisturiser for kinda oily skin with acne

moisturiser for kinda oily skin with acne

Hi I am 24 year old.. and i have acne and whiteheads... i have started using clean and clear face wash.. it's good until now.. but i am still unable to decide what moisturiser to use.. i bought lacto calamine for oily skin.. but it makes my skin really dry.. i have in past used other kind of lacto calamine too but it doesn't suit me i guess.. someone suggested me cetaphil.. i need a guidance should i buy it.. i am scared it will make my skin more oily.. please help

Hi Nik,
    As your skin is oily, you need some water based mositurizer that will moisturize your skin without the oiliness. You can try Neutrogena moisturizer, its good and I have been using this since last two years. Cetaphil is also very good and is formulated specially for oily skin. I don't think it will make your skin more oily.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Try Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for combination skin. It is hypoallergic so completely gentle. This cream soothes the skin that is sensitive after the use of acne treatments. I would suggest you to have a try at this one. You should use only a little bit of cream at a time to prevent oiliness. There is one more good mositurizer especially for oily skin that is from Lotus. It is Lotus Herbals Aloehydra Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel. Aloe vera is the main ingredient and it is totally non-greasy