+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to add volume to my hair

Question Want to add volume to my hair

How do I add volume to my hair? My hair is lifeless
    Last edited by kimhardly@gmail.com; 25-07-2013 at 06:26 PM.

a new hair cut can do wonders to your volume!

You can get a new hair cut. Ask the salon person to give a nice haircut which adds volume to your hair. Even for getting instant volume you can do back combing, it’s very easy and can be done at home.

Perm

Hi.. why dont you try getting a temporary perm done? See if you like it and then you can go permanent.
    I would suggest that you perm from mid scalp to ends. dont perm the hair at your scalp cos it will look very messy then,

Regular use of Fenugreek Infused oils helps in adding volume to hair by promoting hair growth. It works by stimulating hair follicles. the oil nourishes your hair.

Hello, currently there are many shampoos that add volume to your hair.

Various shampoos and hair care products will not give your hair volume, I can tell from my own experience. Only a special hairstyle can visually add volume to the hair. But if you do your hair, then it will need periodic hair cut and hair styling, of course all this takes time and frequent visits to the hairdresser, but it's worth it.

bilcot's Avatar Junior Member

apps

Yves Rocher operates 1600 stores across the World. Most of the Yves Rocher stores open morning and close evening. Get to know about yves rocher hours details here.