+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4

iPhone6 Vs Samsung Note 4

Hello everyone, I’m planning to buy a new mobile phone and I’m confused between iPhone6 and Samsung Note 4. I have been reading mix reviews about the two units I was wondering if I can get firsthand experience from you guys. Thank you so much in advance.

I would suggest you to go for Samsung Note 4. Its looks are awesome as it ha a metal frame. Looks wise it is more sophisticated than Note 3. The back cover has a polycarbonate imitation of leather while in iphone it is an aluminum body.

Note 4 has shock-absorbent bumps at corners thus making it safe from falls. The swipe-type fingerprint scanner on the Note 4 makes it more user friendly so would suggest you Note 4

I have always been a fan of android so I got this phone. The good thing about it is that it comes with the new Galaxy s20 ultra metal case which does not let your phone be damaged.

I think iPhone 6 takes the win here. I asked this question to many people, and the consensus was iPhone 6. You can take your iPhone to Same Day Repair in Warwickshire, and get it fixed immediately. I know people that have done this.

I like Samsung smartphones, but I prefer Apple devices. I work for a large company and almost all of my colleagues use iPhones or MacBooks, so I have to try hard to stand out from this crowd. I recently decided to replace my iPhone case with a more expensive and respectable one. I found a lot of interesting suggestions on the Internet, but I chose a really amazing option. If you are interested, then check it on the website of the online store where I made this purchase. I liked absolutely everything here - a large assortment of exclusive luxury accessories that are created from really high quality materials and which have a very thoughtful design, since my new iPhone case perfectly copes with the protection function of my phone.

it is very convenient to play games on the iPhone. almost all versions are supported. And considering that I like to play online games, it is important for me that the phone supports extensions for sites. because it's easier for me to play from my phone than from my computer. quite satisfied Vulkanvegas.com there is everything you need for comfortable conditions

I am very glad that I came to this forum. I can tell my story. gg.bet Changed my life, I used to work in construction, now I can relax and play slots and free spins. The Internet is a new era, thanks to which you can work wonders.

Rugged Design Galaxy S22 Ultra Kickstand Holster Case with Built-in Kickstand. Unibody concept and One Piece Design unites the premium quality polycarbonate outer layer with an enhanced Thermoplastic. Galaxy S22 Ultra Holster Case provides some of the best protection on the market while retaining a slim and sleek design. Built-in kickstand sets your hands free while you watch YouTube and more.