+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how do I control my hairfall?

Unhappy how do I control my hairfall?

How do I control my hairfall? Tried all kinds of shampoos and serums but still facing the same problem.

coconut oil treatment is the best way to reduce our hair fall. Do that treatment weekly twice.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Hi sister

do you have dandruff
    first check ur iro content in the blood
    some times low iron also makes hair thinning and hair fall effect
    check ur diet
    add more carrots, egg and fish in ur diet
    avoid more salty or fried foods

you can take "SCALPTONE" homeopathy tablet regularly to solve ur hair problems with in 1-2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mpvijaykhanna
    Hi sister

do you have dandruff
    first check ur iro content in the blood
    some times low iron also makes hair thinning and hair fall effect
    check ur diet
    add more carrots, egg and fish in ur diet
    avoid more salty or fried foods

you can take "SCALPTONE" homeopathy tablet regularly to solve ur hair problems with in 1-2 weeks
    Where do you get these homeopathy tablets? Arent homeopathy tablets only available with homeopathy doctors? I am a Jain and Vegetarian. I dont eat carrots, egg or fish..

Mostly every second person has hairfall ka problem it’s because of not following proper diet and stress. You should eat lot of green vegetables, healthy food. Avoid eating Spicy and oily food. Stress is the root cause of hairfall. If you take tension your hair starts falling. Avoid taking too much of stress it will even affect your face like getting dark circles or losing the glow.

hi sis
    its ok u can take this tablet instead of that
    that tablet will be available in homeopathy medical shops only
    u can search in net or order via net.

To control Hair fall we need to look at our lifestyle. Are we getting enough nutrients from our Diet? Plus care of hair is also important. We can use special treatment for hairfall like Curry leaves infused hair oil. Curry leaves are infused in oils and are known for their natural benefits

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hairfall is a sign of some internal problem. normally we shed about 100-150 hairs per day. If you have more than this then you are indeed suffering from hairfall. You need to find out the cause for the same. It could be due to some illness or some deficiency. Stress is also a major cause of hairfall. You can do a simple blood test to detect any illness or iron deficiency. In case of deficiency, you need to take iron supplements in consultation with a doctor.
    To stop hairfall naturally, you can apply aloe vera gel on your hairs. This treatment can be done twice a week and you will soon see a difference.

Hi do not worry hairloss problem. My sister also faced this problem, one of my friend suggested some biotin and saw palmetto based products.. now she is using those products and got good resuls.