+ Reply to Thread

Thread: irregular skin

irregular skin

Hi I am 24. My skin is really sensitive, my face is not smooth but no prominent marks or anything but it is always a little roughy, like little white or skin colored breakouts.. also I have oily skin but my nose gets a little dry when I use foundation. Can u please help me..

Hi Nik,

I think you need to take a proper look at your skin care routine. you seem to be having a problem skin due to improper skin care. White coloured breakouts that you are talking about are most probably white heads and they are due to poor hygiene. As you have oily skin, so you need to cleanse your skin properly with a good cleanser. Avoid using oily products and instead use water based make up products. This will prevent your skin from getting further oily. Drink lot of water to get rid of toxins. I think this will solve your problem to a great extent.

Hi,

You need a good cleanser to clean your skin of dirt and grime. I use Neutrogena cleanser and find it very good. You can choose the one that suits your skin. A good skin care routine helps prevent skin care problems such as acne, white heads and black heads. You must also make it a habit to remove all your make up before going to bed. Apply a nice moisturizer and your skin will look fresh and glowing in the morning. You can also take a professional clean up in a beauty salon so that your skin is cleansed deep within.

Thanks.. i will start it.. my diet is fine its water I need to improve.. thanks for d help

I have started using clean and clear face wash just yesterday.. will see if it works out before that I was using pears face wash

Hi.. can u please also tell me a good moisturiser for my skin type.. i used lacto calamine but it does not suit me.. should i try cetaphil??