+ Reply to Thread

Thread: baby massage

baby massage

Hi

Am posting this on behalf of my massage lady. She gave massage or my baby girl two years back and i found her to be good! she is from UP and gives the typical north indian massage or both new born babies and mothers. she may be a little expensive but she is very good with her massages. her numbers are 9035103024 and 8951509787. she lives in new thippasandra and is ready to go areas in and around.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Srividhya,

Thanks for the information. I have been looking out for a good massage lady for my friend who recently delivered a baby. Good massage ladies are difficult to find and it was nice hearing from you. As you have experienced her and found her to be good, so I am thinking of forwarding her numbers to my friend. In such cases, price doesn't matter but what matters most is reliability and good work. Thanks for sharing the numbers. Experience also counts and in this case as you have mentioned, she seems to be well experienced. My friend will directly contact and her and then decide.

Really a much needed information. Thanks Srividhya. Its really difficult to find good massage ladies. My cousin has been looking out for one since past 6 months but she i unable to find a good one. She tried some but they were either not good or were not reliable. Its nice connecting through this forum as we can get in touch with so many people and get information.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi! Thank you so much for the information I was really in need of a massage lady. This information is quite helpful for the mothers who have recently delivered. I was searching for a massage lady from a long time and it was very difficult to get one easily. According to your experience I think she is really good and will definitely contact her. If she is really good I don’t mind paying some extra money as well. The lady should be reliable and from your experience I think she is. Thank you for sharing her number and your experience.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I want to thank you so much really, you are like a saviour to my sister. My sister has recently delivered and was in much need of a massage lady for herself as well as the baby. We have been looking out for massage ladies for months now but couldn’t find anyone that good. Your experience tells that she is very good and hardworking lady and my sister needs exactly someone like that. I will definitely try to share the number with other moms to be as well for their help.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello the postnatal massage is required by every mother. My friend gave birth 15 days ago and was in desperate need of a massage lady. A full body massage is considered to be very beneficial for the mom and even the massage to the baby makes it stronger and healthy. Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information. I will immediately call the lady and ask her to come as my friend needs it regularly.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for sharing this information as I have an urgent need of the massage lady. I just delivered a few days back and needed to relax by getting a massage. This whole childbirth process has drained me out and my back and hips pain a lot as they have become sore. I think this massage will help me and relieve my stress and as you said she is really good. I am keen on calling her and trying out from tomorrow itself.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello! Thanks a lot for giving the number of the massage lady. My wife is pregnant and we will be needing a massage lady for both her and the baby. She has been going through a lot of stress lately and this massage thing will be a good idea to relax her. I hope she will be good enough and reliable to come every day. I have heard of postnatal massages to be very good for the baby and the mother, so I want to help my wife to get those benefits.

Hey! My friend just had a caesarean section delivery and is in need of a massage lady. I saw your post today and was happy to see a number finally for a massage lady. The doctor had also told her to lookout for a massage lady as there are chances of getting weak after a caesarean section. As you said she is highly experienced I am sure she will handle my friend carefully. Thank you so much I will give the number to my friend today itself and let her decide.

Hi thank you for providing this information it is very helpful. My cousin wanted one massage lady from so many days now. She wanted some stress relief from the whole pregnancy thing. Her baby also needs a good muscles as it will help him sleep properly and for a longer time. She can come home and give massage to both the baby and mother. There will be no payment issues if she is really good. I will give the contact number to my cousin and let her experience.

This forum has helped a lot and is really good for getting some useful information. I wanted a massage lady badly who could come home and help me relax. My baby also needs some massage for muscle strengthening and toning. He is not sleeping well lately hopefully he might sleep properly after getting the massage. My doctor also recommended me to get massages and you are like a saviour thank you so much for sharing this information, your experience it is really helpful.