+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to lost longer in sex: increase sex time

How to lost longer in sex: increase sex time

Dear friends weekly once, i am having sex with new girl friend, she needs more sex in bed, i need a suggestion how to last longer in sex.

Hi Neel,
    You need to focus on foreplay more rather than the act. When you indulge in foreplay, your girlfriend will feel more loved and will be satisfied. You need to be focused on this aspect and then only you will be able to last longer during sex. You can also try doing Kegel's exercises so that you can have a control on your ejaculation. Kegel's exercises are very beneficial in such cases.

Hi Neel,
    You need to practice Kegel's exercises regularly at least for a month and slowly you will be able to build up your stamina. This is the best and simplest way of improving your sex life. You can learn about this from internet. It is very easy to do and hardly takes any time. It can be done anywhere.

Its all about having all the activities systematically with patience n control of ur mind...don't rush to reach at climax..do all act slowly n passionately...in my case its totally opposite buddy...I want more n my partner don't which is frustrated thing for me.

Imr Sy's Avatar Junior Member
    why are your finishing it so fast.. take a break when you act ... when you feel you will be done. hold it for a minute before you start again..
    Do kegel excercise.. which will control...
    Male urinary incontinence is both preventable and manageable. Kegel exercises can help you take control of your leaky bladder.

If you practice Kegel exercises (also called pelvic floor exercises) for five minutes, two or three times daily, you will likely see significant improvement in your ability to control urinary leakage. Another bonus: Kegel exercises can also help you have more intense orgasms, and improve erections.

for longer sex you can use VigRx Plus it increase your stmina and erections
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 25-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shailly Thomas
    for longer sex you can use VigRx Plus it increase your stmina and erections
    I am surprised at how cool my sister finds men and women on dating sites. Imagine, she recently went to a dating site to meet Meet Naughty Women for Mature Dating|MaturesForFuck.com and also made a furor among visitors there. If you want her to be a man, if you want a woman - any role-playing games to your taste.