+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How important is to apply SPF or sunscreen on the face?

Question How important is to apply SPF or sunscreen on the face?

How important is to apply SPF or sunscreen on the face?

hi...,
    obviously it is important. your face is the most important part of your body. would you be happy white fair hands and tanned face?!?!
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Hi. For me it is important to use sunscreen especially to our face to prevent skin disease. Too much exposure to sunlight can also irritate our skin and can cause wrinkles. To maintain a healthy and beautiful skin on the face, it is best to apply sunblock cream before going out.

i am using sunscreen lotion it is good for caring skin.

Very Important

It has become very important to apply sunscreen to protect our face and skin from sunburn. If we don’t apply sunscreen our skin will get tanned. So it’s better to apply the sunscreen.prevention is better than cure.

It is very important to apply sunscreen on face. It is better to prevent from getting a sunburned skin than to get a hard-to-ruboff tanned skin. Always try apply a good quality sunscreen on your face.

I apply SpectraBAN Sensitive on my face during the summer months. It is a medicinal cream suggested to me by my dermatologist at Kaya Skin Clinic. I have sensitivity (to the sun) and this cream prevents me from tanning or sun damage. For body, I use any normal sunscreen but for face, I think it is necessary that everyone consult a doctor once in their life to get the proper cream for their face.

sunscreen is very important for skin especially face. sunscreen blocks UV A AND UV B rays that cause skin cancer and premature ageing of the skin. Facial skin is very sensitive and it reacts quickly to outside changes so sunscreen protects the skin. It prevents premature ageing, skin cancer and sunburn. even on a cloudy day, one should use sunscreen.
    For me sunscreen is a must have in my daily skin care routine. I don't go out without applying sunscreen and apply it even in winters.