+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Early childhood development program in chennai for babies 3 month up GYMTODZ

Early childhood development program in chennai for babies 3 month up GYMTODZ

hey parents - recently i had been to this new place opened up in kilpauk , chennai for early childhood development called gymtodz. its a must visit for all new mummies with babies - they have prgram for 3 month old babies and upwards which has baby swimming and baby massage . its a parent child program and its so much of fun .
    my son goes for the 6-12 month age group class which i take him 3 times a week and sometimes even my husband takes him
    we get special time for bonding with our kids
    they also have a preschool program for 2 year olds which also is very nice
    its is so clean and hassle free parking and its located in a very calm area.
    you can visit facebook page to know more about them www .facebook .com/ gymtodz or also visit website www .gymtodz .com

happy parenting

Its really a very nice program for small kids in the age group of 3 months to 3 years. The program makes little ones confident and helps them in their development. The programs are such that it helps growing minds and develop thinking skills. Exposure to various activities are very helpful in development. What is most appealing of the school is its surrounding and location. Amidst greenery, it refreshes young minds thus makes learning easy.