+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Handmade Gifts for Teacher's Day

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Handmade Gifts for Teacher's Day

Has any teacher ever gone out of her way to help your child? How have you and your child shown the teacher your appreciation? In what way can children be encouraged to show appreciation to their teachers on Teacher’s Day?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 10-09-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Many teachers do go out of their way to help children. They are totally dedicated to the students and to the profession. My friend's son was not so good in Maths and he used to fear the subject. No amount of explaining him could take the fear out of his mind and then his Math teacher took the initiative and took time out for him. She started from scratch so that the fear of the subject could be got rid of. It took a lot of effort on her part to help him but finally she succeeded. Now my friend is forever in praise of the teacher and is literally indebted to her.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Kids should be encouraged to show appreciation to their teachers by doing something that the teachers would love to see. This need not involve money or gifts, even intangible things are good enough for the teacher. On Teacher's Day, kids can promise to their teachers to work hard, get good marks in all exams. They can also try to emulate their teachers. The best gift for any teacher would be the hard work, effort and dedication towards studies. Even if a kid tries and pust in effort, the teacher will feel appreciated.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. royalgreen showroom

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. altes Schrank entsorgen