+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP me please ... my baby not sleeping in the night

Rohan Khale's Avatar Junior Member

HELP me please ... my baby not sleeping in the night

My almost 3 month old baby boy Aayush is in some different timezone.
    He is NOT sleeping in the night & has substantial less sleep.
    He sleeps for an average of about 30 - 45 mins & get up. He doesn't cry ... but doesn't go into a deep sleep. We burp him & everything after the feed. He does have some nose block for which we are using Nasoclear spray before every feed.
    He is up from about 1:00 am till 7:00 am & this has left me & my wife sleep deprived for the last 2 weeks or so.
    We have been trying to condition his sleep pattern by trying to reduce / regulate the amount of sleep he gets in the day time, but have not been very successful.

Please help me .... i think my wife is beginning to talk funny now.

No sleep

Try to fatigue him in the evening by keeping him up n let him play alot..at night if he is fatigued then he willl sleep instantly. Even if he doesn't then buy a baby cot n put him there with lots of toys revolving above him..n u people sleep,if he gets hungry he will cry to inform u...

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

HELP me please ... my baby not sleeping in the night

Haha @Rohan Kale. You think your wife is talking funny now!

Dont worry. It is normal. You have to teach your child slowly, over time that he is expected to sleep through the night and get up only for food. Here, why dont you and your wife read some of the articles in IndiaParenting's channel about sleeping in newborns: http://www.indiaparenting.com/newbor...ing/index.html

Take turns waking up in the night for your child if he is just fussing. Oh, and take Mrs.Gul's advice and make him sleep in a cot surrounded by colourful toys.

Take Care!

Hi, I first congrats to you & family. It's normal factor during night time and don't worry about baby crying at night, but almost of crying is something tel your baby to her/his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloom Hospitals
    Hi, I first congrats to you & family. It's normal factor during night time and don't worry about baby crying at night, but almost of crying is something tel your baby to her/his mother.
    Yes this is normal I have experienced this with my 2 kids. Now both of them are saying happy birthday mom to me.

Oh, great, your article provided me with useful information and a fresh perspective on your audience.
    mapquest directions