+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I doing any wrong? :( Im subconsious submissive to women.

Am I doing any wrong? :( Im subconsious submissive to women.

I'm man of late 20s, right now stay in Bangalore. I'm handsome and good height, those are my attributes to get attracted by women. I had been into relationship with two girls in my life. Im more addicted to cunnilingus than any other sex, but the women hated that act, why I still have no Idea. Im feeling so sad that I had to give up relation just because of that. Doesnt Indian women love getting head? Also I adore women with attitude in life and on bed, but in India any chance for such women? I love to be submissive pet for my woman.

Hopes are still ON for finding my own girl.

Hi Sherlok,
    There is nothing wrong in your preferences but some girls may not like this idea. Indian girls are brought up in a conservative manner and they may not get a liking to cunnilingus. It may take some time for them to open up and accept this idea. You need to have patience. I think you need to be more adjusting to the situation. If you love your girl, then you need to be more open to her ideas also. You need to make her feel loved the way she likes. Gradually she will accept your way also. If in your terms you are addicted to cunnilingus, then you need to curb this addiction. This could lead to problems in your relationships and you will not be able to have a steady relationship.

Your approach is wrong, instead of focusing on the method, you should focus more on making your girl friend feel loved. When she will feel loved, she will be more forthcoming to your ways. It is better to discuss with her so that she does not feel uncomfortable. This may take some time. You have to win her heart and make her feel comfortable with your way of love making. You can also try some other methods as you feel you are addicted to it. there are several ways for providing and receiving pleasure in a relationship. Go by the way that makes both of you happy and comfortable You have to wait and you will surely get your type of woman.