+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Single Women Parent

Post Single Women Parent

Hi,

I am a single woman parent with a daughter aged 10 years old. I live in Velachery. I am looking for similar single parents - (women only) to share experiences.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Usha,

Kudos to you for being a single parent. It needs a lot of guts to raise a child single-handedly and being a woman does make it more difficult. My friend just got divorced and is now a single mom to a six year old child. She finds it very difficult to manage both home and work. sometimes she takes the help of friends but she knows that this is just a temporary solution. From morning till night, she is busy and she does have guilt feelings for leaving her child but she does not have much of a choice. She has hired a full time maid so that she can be with her child after she comes home from office. She juggles between household chores, office work and her child. I have seen her breaking down often and as a friend I try to encourage her.

She has to look after the education of her child as the child's father does not take much interest. From household shopping, paying bills on time to the schooling needs, all she does on her own.

hi i am a single parent too from purshwakam. do we have a single parents club or something ?

milcut's Avatar Junior Member
    Bojangles is a fast food restaurant well known for its Bojangles lunch hours. The Bojangles lunch hours are usually from 10 am until 4 pm. Get does bojangles serve lunch all day details here.