+ Reply to Thread

Thread: planning to get pregnant

planning to get pregnant

I just found out that my 16-year-old daughter is planning to get pregnant. How can I stop her from making this mistake?

Tell her you have an experiment you want to run for the next six weeks, and if she passes it, you will happily support her decision to have a baby.
    Wake her up multiple times each night by playing a very loud recording of a baby crying. Refuse to turn it off until she?s in tears herself.
    Throw sour milk on her at random moments to simulate baby puke. As soon as she?s finished changing, do it again.
    Take most of the money from her purse and remind her she had to buy diapers, baby wipes, pacifiers, and cereal.
    Draw on her most treasured possessions.
    Ask her ?why? five hundred times in a row.
    Take her to the grocery store and throw a temper tantrum in the middle of the soup aisle.
    Play the same Peppa Pig cartoon on a loop for the next six weeks.
    Hide her phone every time she puts it down.
    Scatter toys all over her room. Make sure to put them in her bed, too.
    Go out with her on every date and outing with her friends. Demand constant attention. Cry loudly if they try to talk. Throw that sour milk on her nice outfit. Make her pay for a ?sitter? if she argues that?s what she?d do. Then call her constantly while she?s out with reports on ear aches, fevers, or refusal to eat.

I like masterpaperwriters.com rating because here you can find an assistant for writing academic papers. When I have problems with academic papers, I can always find an assistant like this on this site and it's very cool.

thanks for this post

thanks for this post!

thanks for this post!!!!!!!!

MyBiz's Avatar Junior Member
    Maybe Counseling can also help to realize the things that unappropriate, also parenting advice is very essential, with calm discussion.

Sam | ac repair