+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Encourage Hobbies in Kids

Hybrid View

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

How to Encourage Hobbies in Kids

What is the importance of pursuing hobbies during early childhood? What are the benefits of hobbies for children? What kinds of hobbies are suitable for children?

It's interesting to me too. My children are 8 and 11 years old. I would like that my children will have a common hobby that would allow them to find a common language despite the age difference.

Our family has never had a problem with having fun. My husband always comes up with some interesting activities for family evenings. It became our tradition during the lockdown - everyone is looking for some kind of master classes, useful guides and tutorials, documentaries or scenarios of quest games for the whole family. Last Friday, each of the kids was in awe of Free Tricks To Get Started with, when my family and I were trying to become magicans. My younger children enjoyed this activity so much that they continue to learn new tricks. I don't mind if this becomes their new hobby, as learning tricks is quite effective in developing many useful skills.