+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2yrs old preterm not walking

2yrs old preterm not walking

Hello
    Iam worried mom now, I delivered my son on emergency c section due to pre eclampsia with high Blood pressure, baby birth weight 1.6kg and was in ICU for 2weeks but not ventilator, and steroid given for lungs develop just before delivery.
    Raised him very carefuly.he use to cry whenever I keep him on floor, most of the times he is in our arms only.then by 5months age, I started walker by the time he didnt start rolling also.at 6 r 7months rolling started.commando crawling startrd at 8months.but not sit down.
    After year teething started.after year I started working again, so dependent on parents with maid in my home only for 8months,
    Baby is very active but no milestones developed during these tenure.not even sitting.
    Later I started using Day care facility given by my office, its nice,
    There is so much improvement I found, he is now w sitting, walks with sofa , bed support. and crawls on knees.talking many words.
    But problem is toe walking and body is very stiff if he likes he will move freely. He is very scary for independent standing and walking, not sitting on regular position.

Pls pls pls advice.shown to doctors, said Mri, physiotherapy, shoes, etc..

MyBiz's Avatar Junior Member
    Try to use some walking device and walking activities that would help you to recover, the Doctors might probably advise to take you some therapy, you must seek with them. Take care

Ryan | abqjunkhauling.com