+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wife is not open after 5 years of marriage

Wife is not open after 5 years of marriage

Hi,

We are happily married couple and love each other. It's been 5 years that we are married but my wife is not so open with me when it comes to sex.
    She never like to do sex during light on, since i don't want to hurt her, so i always co-operated and to be honest, i never saw her nude in light.
    Also, she never liked to do oral sex and never did with me even after requesting so many times but she always want me to lick her body and private parts along with finguring.
    I feel unsatisfied now.
    I know her friend who do sex openly and now i am getting more attracted towards her friend.
    Even during sex, i imagine her friend.
    What should i do now ?

I think that until you have children and are happy, you should look for another woman. Because you are already dreaming of another woman.

This is very bad when your wife after 5 years of marriage never opened up to you. I advise you to try to chat with other girls and gradually get out of this painful relationship. Perhaps this link will help you https://www.steamysnaps.com/ and you can improve your life. Good luck in your beginners.

I think that divorce after long marriages it's not a shame. This is the best answer to cheating. I am sure that you cannot forgive a guy's betrayal. I think that only girls who do not respect themselves can live with a guy who sleeps with one more girl or several. In the end, he can catch a venereal disease somewhere.