+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Today, at this auspicious occasion I want to speech on the topic ‘health is wealth’. In the modern time, where pollution, global warming and other environmental issues have covered us, the importance of health and fitness has increased to a great extent. We need to be more physically healthy and fit to win the current environmental challenges. It keeps us away from the diseases, infections and other lethal diseases by reducing extra kilos, improving the strength of muscle and bones, increasing immunity level, and maintaining the healthy functioning of our major body organs. It helps us to look better with lots of patience and confidence level.

I know that for weight loss the most important thing is to change the diet. You should consume less calories than you spend and should eat often, but in small portions only healthy food. In my diet there are a lot of vegetables, I eat bread and porridge only until 12 o’clock, I practically excluded sweets (I can’t refuse coffee with sugar), I often eat low-fat fish or white meat. I also do yoga, so I quit smoking and fell in love with sports. It's hard for me to start my morning without a 20 minute yoga, it's a great stretch and I feel more cheerful. But yoga doesn’t burn too many calories, I had to start running (I don’t like this, but it helps me keep me in shape). It's also very important to drink more water, I try to reduce the consumption of tea and coffee and drink more plain water or special drinks that contain minerals and salts useful for the body, I found an article here https://waterbladderbag.com with a detailed guide on how to drink and what drinks can be made at home . I also know that as soon as I break my diet, I begin to gain weight, so you need to choose a nutrition plan that you can withstand for a long time.

Monica Jddd's Avatar Member
    If you need to lose weight than you definitely need to start doing sports. yeah, I know that not everyone loves it as it can be too boring but if you will visit this page here you will see that it ill be much more interesting if you will make a special sports challenge for you and your friends as well.

Thank you for these discussions about this topic. They give me a lot of information and most importantly motivation to lose weight. You know, I always read American articles and it is difficult for me to convert lbs to kg because the systems are different. Fortunately, some sites help me

I could not lose weight for a long time, although I regularly went to the gym and followed a diet. Once a trainer advised me to take prohormones. At first I didn't want to do this, but I really wanted to lose weight. After half a year, I managed to throw off the extra one and gain muscle mass. I no longer take prohormones and just keep my body in shape.

It's true that global warming and other environmental factors have affected our health. We need to be careful about our diet to be fit. I'm looking for a diet plan to lose weight. I have also visited a site that is selling tummy control underwear to reduce weight. It's comfortable and elastic. Visit Myposturebelt to buy posture correctors, braces, and body shaper belt at a discount.