+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Light makes you lose weight?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Red Light makes you lose weight?

I have heard that red light can make a person lose weight. Is it okay if I wrap a red cellophane paper around an orange bulb to make it red light? I dont have red light obviously.

How much time do you have to sit in red light for it to work? What else can I do to lose weight? Urgently!!

it's true. red light somehow does burn fat. but its a slow process. 20 minutes daily under red light is suggested. yes you can do the cellophane wrapping thing. so far as the light falling on you is red in color.

as far as colour therapy is concerned, eat a lot of colourful variety of foods..especially in your salads. the different colours boost your different organs making them work faster. diff colours will especially help ur digestive system which is necessary to lose weight.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Red is a very energetic colour. When it is used it increases the metabolism and on this principle, weight loss happens. For weight loss, you need to sit at least for half an hour. Red light is what matters in this therapy and not the way by which you get the light. Have patience and soon you will see the results. In addition to this, you need to have portion control.

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a red light emitted by a lightbulb can make you lose weight. Weight loss is a complex process that involves factors such as diet, physical activity, metabolism, and overall lifestyle. While certain types of light exposure, such as natural sunlight, can impact circadian rhythms and potentially influence metabolism, the color of light alone is unlikely to have a significant effect on weight loss.

It's essential to approach weight loss with a well-balanced and evidence-based strategy, including a healthy diet, regular physical activity, and sufficient sleep. If you come across claims related to weight loss best first deposit bonus australia that seem questionable or lack scientific support, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals or trusted sources for accurate information. Always be cautious of unverified or sensationalized health claims.

Wearing red didn't contribute to weight loss for me; instead, it stirred up my emotions. On the contrary, a soothing violet had a calming effect and motivated me. Of course, the real game-changers were sports, good nutrition, and, above all, staying in the right mindset!

Red is a color widely associated with passion, energy, and excitement. While it may not directly contribute to weight loss, incorporating the color red into your surroundings, diet, or exercise https://shariki.me/ routine can potentially have positive psychological effects. Surrounding yourself with red may boost motivation and drive, ultimately supporting your weight loss journey. However, keep in mind that significant weight loss is achieved through a combination of a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a healthy mindset. Don't solely rely on red; focus on sustainable lifestyle changes for effective weight management.