+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breathing Difficulties in Children

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Breathing Difficulties in Children

What are the common signs and symptoms of breathing problems in children? How to help children when they are coping with breathing problems? What are the causes of breathing problems in children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 08-06-2017 at 07:21 PM.

This symptom is especially dangerous now, during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic. I would really like there to be some kind of remedy that would help my family avoid contracting the coronavirus. Despite the fact that we live in the USA, I'm very worried that one of my children will not be extremely careful and get infected with this virus.

I understand you well in this. I'm also very worried about each member of my family and always remind children of the importance of following the rules of personal hygiene. I also try not to sit back and look for different ways to increase the body's defenses against different viruses. I have found a way to conduct effective and safe prevention of viral infections, here https://vssmt.net/ you can read more about it. It seems to me that these pills are a very good replacement for vaccinations and perhaps even more effective.