+ Reply to Thread

Thread: List of Best CBSE Schools in Chennai?

List of Best CBSE Schools in Chennai?

Anyone can have the list of best cbse schools in Chennai? Please share it here.

CBSE school are the most preferred school in India for education. There are many school India that have CBSE board of education.

Depends on what you seek from the school :
    If you want to get a good JEE rank or high scores in all your entrance tests, Chettinad Vidyashram or Maharishi Vidya Mandir (With FIITJEE integrated)
    If you want a rounded education that leaves you an adult more than a problem solving machine, join Bala Vidya Mandir, Vidya Mandir, PSBB or P.S Senior Sec School. These schools are the best if you want to apply to an university abroad after 12th.

All schools have different admission requirements. For example, I have been studying at law school for two years and I had to write a resume. At that time, I didn't know about the existence of a resume writing service. But now any student can read the blog https://www.phoenixfm.com/2020/01/27...me-law-school/ and easily solve all the difficulties with writing a resume using a special writing service.

title

Well, to search for a good school, tutor and course are very difficult. We have to be updated to choose the best one. But friends, right now I am looking for a writing service with genuine prices. I found PenDrago through which you can get all services in one place. Here you will get full edited and formatted write-up. They will give you quality write up and really I recommend this site.