+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fusion food ideas

Fusion food ideas

I like Chinese food but my husband likes Indian. Due to such clash in tastes, we are also arguing over food. I just cannot have Chinese with him. Any ideas for fusion food that is Indo-Chinese?

I liked the addition of ALSO fight on food, LOL
    Well there are many fusion food , Chinese bhel , Chinese dosas, Chinese soups , Avoid using ajinomoto

bidfal's Avatar Junior Member
    Nice to see this post here you shared a useful post and thanks for sharing this with us. Gurnee Mills provides the ultimate indoor shopping experience Get gurnee mills store hours here.

I cook more than waffles: cook paninis, potato pancakes and even biscuit pizza! Any wet dough will turn your treats and snacks into single servings. Perfect for children or on the go!

Compact + Lightweight: At just under 1 pound, this is a MUST HAVE for that first apartment, small kitchen, college dorm life, or RV/RV trip.

Fast + easy: just plug and play; heats up in minutes. Double non-stick surfaces ensure uniform cooking for stable results every time. 4-inch cooking surfaces for individual portions

Hello. To make waffles at home, you need a waffle iron. This is a good option for a quick and healthy snack or breakfast. Since I just bought a waffle maker from https://ald.kitchen/collections/taiyaki-waffle-makers , I now have the pleasure of making waffles every morning. The site had a lot of options and I also got a very good offer on my purchase. Completely satisfied with the product!