+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to conceive

Trying to conceive

My wife has irregular periods issue, after 11 months of marriage we have consulted a gynic to fix the issue and conceive. She have given course for 5 cycles and we were unable to succeed. Now she asked my wife to take HSG test and we want to continue the treatment. We are taking course since 7 months, doctor told that the medicines she gave for 5 months to make the egg formation correctly will have 30%-40% of chances to conceive. When can we expect for positive results in this case. Thanks for understanding and please let us know how to plan the things. Any suggestions for us to listen the good news.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My best wishes with you. You should go by what your doctor said. Have complete faith in your doctor and also have faith in God. Patience will pay sooner or later. If you go in accordance to your doctor, you will surely receive the good news sooner. As your wife has undergone HSG test and you both are continuing the treatment, then you should wait and take the chance. Your doctor will do a test to check for egg formations and depending on the results, you may need to go in for further medicines or may try for conception.

I agree with Malti. You should wait for sometime and have faith in your doctor. I don't understand if your doctor gave medicines for 5 months, why are you continuing taking them. You must follow your doctors advice and sooner you will get the good news. You should never go as per your own wish. these treatments have many side effects and the doctor knows the best. Now there are many advanced technologies that can help you to conceive and you need not worry. If you are unable to conceive still for some reason, then you can adopt a baby. So hope is still there. Do not lose hope. Wishing you good luck.