+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playgroups & Day care

Playgroups & Day care

Hi All! Please help me in choosing a good playschool for my lo in Gurgaon or Faridabad. Things that Im looking for is exactly what you all parents have been searching for while making a decision for your child's initial steps toward education. However, my basic concern is playschool having sensitive attitude towards these little kids n then comes the other factors like inculcating gross skills, motor skills etc through Montessori method, good infra etc. Parents kindly key in the good, infact the best playschools in Gurgaon or Faridabad.

Good question and i am happy to reply you. Usually preschool should have best infrastructure with modern facilitates for kids. Preschool plays an important role for the development of kids. The preschool curriculum help our child to discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried Mother's Pride. IT is a very good school and it is in Faridabad. I do not know if there is a branch in Gurgaon also. You can check it. It is one of the premium playschools in India and it has ample space in all its branches that help to stimulate over all development of kids. The teachers are well qualified thus helping in grooming the little kids to perfection.