+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What foods iincrease immunity?

Question What foods iincrease immunity?

My daughter keeps getting a urine infection. What foods should I make her eat to increase her immunity? The doctor suggested increasing her liquid intake but she hates drinking too much water. What other liquids will prevent urine infections while also hydrating her body?

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Try giving her more of fresh fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruits and vegetables help the body to get rid of toxins. In fruits you can give her watermelons, they are really excellent for urine infection. All fruits and vegetables help in increasing immunity.

My son used to have frequent bouts of flu and I was really fed up of medicines so I thought of naturally boosting his immunity. Fish has essential omega-3 fatty acids and it increases the immunity. Vit.C and vit. D are important vitamins and they help in increasing immunity so enough of these vitamins is a must.

nice

Kids must eat food that helps to increase their immunity power. This post click here deals with the details regarding the foods that help to increase the immunity power of children. Thank you so much for sharing the details over here and i am looking here to more updates on that.