+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it okay to have fruits after milk?

Question Is it okay to have fruits after milk?

Is it okay to feed my child apples or oranges after he has milk for breakfast? Does it cause some bad reaction in the stomach? What foods should never be mixed?

I think its okay. There is n hard and fast rule of what to have before. But I prefer fruits before milk. Fresh fruits are to be taken atleast an hour before taking the Lunch or Dinner as per nutrition experts. Some fruits should never be mixed with milk as they can cause digestion related problems, such as citrus fruits should never be taken with milk.

You should not feed citrus fruits like oranges after breakfast. They may cause acidity and other digestion problems. However banana, apples are good choices and can be have before or after milk.

nice

Is it good to eat fruits after milk? There are different opinions are come cbd oil health benefits over here and personally, I feel that citrus fruits are always better to avoid when you have milk. You can use these fruits at some other time. Good to see the details hared here and I am looking here for more updates on that.