+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My daughter loves eating cheese

Thumbs up My daughter loves eating cheese

My 4 year old daughter wants cheese with every meal. In the beginning because she was a weak child, the doctor had advised that I feed her cheese for her health. But now she has gotten too used to eating cheese and throws a tantrum or refuses to eat if I don’t give her cheese with her meals. She has become fat and I am worried that she will become fat and obese... How can I make her stop eating so much cheese? Is there any food that tastes like cheese but is healthier?

Too much of anything is bad for health. You should have maintained a balance when you started giving her cheese. Now it will seem difficult for you to get rid of this habit. Actually, you can still give her cheese but gradually reduce the quantity. She is just 4 yrs old and as she grows up, the extra pounds will be balanced.

nice

Today's kids are very much addicted to junk foods so easily. I don't know see this here how they like the taste of unhealthy foods very clearly. We force them too much to eat healthy foods like veggies and fruits. I think these overeating habits can be reduced slowly by limiting the number given to your daughter.