+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eggs

Thumbs up Eggs

Why do some hardcore vegetarians have eggs? Aren’t eggs also considered as non – vegetarian food?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it depends on the perception. for some eggs do not count as non-veg. Consuming eggs does not mean killing animals hence they go easy on eggs.

eggs are vegetarian, since they are not animal flesh. Many hard core vegetarians include eggs in their diet, while still abstaining from eating animal flesh of any kind. But some vegetarians still consider eggs to be non-veg. Vegetarian Hindus consider eggs to be meat, and do not include them in their vegetarian diet. So as Deepak said, its all about culture and perception.

Rightly said Satish. I m a vegetarian but I eat eggs, though in my home nobody else eats eggs. They are strict vegetarians. I think its more of religious and cultural importance. I started eating eggs when I was in hostel so I can say that my friends influenced me.

Vegetarians avoid eating dead animals, and eggs are not dead animals, so eggs are veg. The eggs themselves are vegetarian.

nice

Egg is one of the most important foods that people commonly use. We must go to this website apply eggs once in a day in kids' food that helps them to maintain a healthy diet pattern for them. This post deals with more details regarding that and keep sharing more details here.