+ Reply to Thread

Thread: abortion....it urgent

abortion....it urgent

I had a protected sex on 2 aug with my bf and my periods date is 12 aug ie 10 days before..but periods hav not started yet today is 17 aug..plz help me out
    Is there any chances of pregnancy

If you had protected sex then there are very minor chances of you being pregnant. You can do the home pregnancy test to rule out any chances of pregnancy. If the test comes out to be negative, then you can be sure to rule out the pregnancy. Delay in periods could be due to some other reason such as stress or any other reason. you could visit a gynecologist.

No method of contraception can guarantee you will not be pregnant. You need to understand how the process of ovum fertilization takes place and how your contraceptives work. You can easily find this information on the Internet, for example, the Birth Control website has a lot of articles about it. But in any case, you need to do an express pregnancy test, and if it shows a negative result, still contact your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammier
    No method of contraception can guarantee you will not be pregnant. You need to understand how the process of ovum fertilization takes place and how your contraceptives work. You can easily find this information on the Internet, for example, the Slope 2 website has a lot of articles about it. But in any case, you need to do an express pregnancy test, and if it shows a negative result, still contact your doctor.
    You share great things