+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8 Foods Which Kids Must Eat

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

8 Foods Which Kids Must Eat

Which foods are essential for right growth and development of children? How to encourage children to eat healthy foods? How to deal with fussy eaters?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 13-08-2014 at 05:40 PM.

The article is really enlightening. Many times we parents do not know what to feed our kids and so the kids lack in nutrition. I do feel that kids should be given foods from all the food categories. as they are in growing stage, they will be able to utilise the food for their growth and development. Fruits, nuts, vegetables and legumes should be a part of regular diet.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I liked the article very much and would like to incorporate everything that is listed there in my kid's diet but I do not know how to do so. My child is very fussy about food and has very likings. I am unable to make her eat her fruits, vegetables and nuts. Could you please tell me how to help her top eat everything without making a fuss.

Hi I am a mother to a school goer kid and I used to find it difficult to help my child eat everything that's on his plate. Then I devised a way of feeding him and it worked. I would like to share the same with you and other parents. If a child is choosy of fruits then you can make a smoothie or shake and give that to the child. It has all the nutrients with the added goodness of milk. As for vegetables, you can make parathas or pakoras. These things mask the taste of actual vegetable and make the the food more tasty. Hope this helps.