+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to prevent flies in rainy season?

Talking how to prevent flies in rainy season?

too many houseflies are in my house since rain started. can i get the floor and furniture mopped with some special home remedy to prevent flies from coming in my house? please suggest what i should use to prevent flies from buzzing around my house!!!

Flies in rainy season are quite common. I also used to face the same problem. I try to keep all the surroundings clean and dry. I used to sweep the floor with a perfumed disinfectant. That used to give me some relief but still the problem persisted. Then I started using hit spray and it worked well but I do not want to use such insecticides for a long term. Are there any home remedies for fly menace?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I do have problem of flies in my house as I keep my house quite clean. Follow these simple rules of hygiene:
    Clean your home and working areas regularly with a good disinfectant solution.
    Dispose of stored waste regularly, and keep dustbins covered at all times.
    Avoid breeding grounds.
    If any stages in the life cycle of fly is prevented, then there will be no fly.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Right Gauragi!
    I agree with your tips. they are really very helpful but I feel it is best to use window screens, as this way you can enjoy the cool breeze while keeping the flies out. Home remedies can work wonders for keeping flies away from the house. I have discovered that camphor is a great deterrent for flies. place a piece of it in bowls and keep them in the four corners of the room. If you have too many flies, you could light the camphor and spread the fumes throughout the room. This is very effective. Do try this remedy Vimla and let me know. It is simple, cost effective and safe.

Right you are!
    I agree with your tips. they are really very helpful but I feel it is best to use window screens, as this way you can enjoy the cool breeze while keeping the flies out. Home remedies can work wonders for keeping flies away from the house. I have discovered that camphor is a great deterrent for flies. place a piece of it in bowls and keep them in the four corners of the room. If you have too many flies, you could light the camphor and spread the fumes throughout the room. This is very effective. Do try this remedy and let me know. It is simple, cost effective and safe.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    articles about safety on the internet and how to recognize phishing sites tor hydra

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. hydra to

These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. hydra onion

articles about safety on the internet and how to recognize phishing sites tor hydra

articles about safety technologies in the internet like VPN, Tor onion network and proxy chain tor hydra

Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. Best Darknet Carding Forum and Hacking forum

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Cooking change video clip